Friday, July 30, 2010

My car is ford mustang 2001. I need to get the oil engine fixed. My oil level is on minimum.?

My car is ford mustang 2001. I need to get the oil engine fixed. My oil level is on minimum. Can i still drive it for another week.. Is somethin going ot happen to my car. I know a car can seize up..My car is ford mustang 2001. I need to get the oil engine fixed. My oil level is on minimum.?
Eerm....top up the oil. Der!My car is ford mustang 2001. I need to get the oil engine fixed. My oil level is on minimum.?
You can unless the weather is very hot. engine oil helps cool and engine somewhat.





Why not add 1/2 quart and see if it is leaking when it is parked?
just go to walmart and buy some oil. pop the hood and look for a little cap on a tube that says oil and start pouring the oil in
add some oil then as soon as possible get the oil changed
you answered your own question

No comments:

Post a Comment