Monday, July 26, 2010

My BMW has recently stopped circulating oil to the top of my engine so the cam is dry how can i fix this?????

First off, how do you know the oil has stopped flowing to the cam???


If you are correct and this has happened, I suspect that its time to look for a new engine.


Ja.My BMW has recently stopped circulating oil to the top of my engine so the cam is dry how can i fix this?????
could be a blocked oil strainer ,pump or blocked oil filter.My BMW has recently stopped circulating oil to the top of my engine so the cam is dry how can i fix this?????
Sounds like faulty oil pump to me. If you continue to use it you will cause serious damage to the cam shaft %26amp; valves.
might be too late, but try a good engine flush then change oil. good luck!
knackered oil pump, change pump, and have car checked at garage, as you may have camshaft probs
it sounds like you have been using the wrong oil,take the oil bar out and clean it up.
is it due for an oil change?if so old oil will be too thick to circulate properly
  • cartridge
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment