Friday, July 30, 2010

How can i fix my motor if it has gas and water in my oil?

this sounds like you blew out your intake gasket.put new one on and flush out the motor block .How can i fix my motor if it has gas and water in my oil?
You have a cracked block --- I would bet you have had a radiator/ running hot problem. You need serious ( money wise ) motor work. The engine basically needs to be rebuilt--starting with the block.How can i fix my motor if it has gas and water in my oil?
need to rebuild the engine.
Both? Ouch!





Drain out the oil today. Don't let it sit with water in the oil, it'll rust and lock up in a pretty short time. After that, you need to figure out where the gas and water are coming from. For water, it's most likely a blown head gasket, that's a major repair--verify with a compression test. For gas, it's probably something you'll remove while you're tearing down to the head gasket, a ruptured seal somewhere in the intake system. If you can do all the work yourself, expect to spend about $200 on fluids, gaskets and hoses. If you have to hire it out, you might have to add another zero.
drain out all the fluids...





and pet new fluids inside

No comments:

Post a Comment