Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Do all older cars burn, eat or leak engine oil? I tried having that problem fixed on my 2000 car but, no good?

Is this common? Do you need a REAL ENGINE MECHANIC to solve it, I dont think replacing a few gaskets here and there work,is inside engine work required, are these things fixable? I've taken it to idiot dealers and private mechanics and I've never been able to fix an engine which burns, eats, or leaks some oil.Do all older cars burn, eat or leak engine oil? I tried having that problem fixed on my 2000 car but, no good?
Cost money: My p.u. 85-my van 96-my continental 92-Alero 99


You will not get your car fixed using Min wage parts changers,


26 yrs mil. Jet engines 15 yrs Cars-Trucks-farm Tractors;15 yrs;


You ever try Mechanic Work?It is Dirty-Hard work-and takes a toll on body and tools;





Have Your Eng. Rebuilt,1500 to 2000 Dollars, or buy a new 3000 dollar Eng:Do all older cars burn, eat or leak engine oil? I tried having that problem fixed on my 2000 car but, no good?
I have taken worn out engines, torn them down to nothing but crankshaft, rods, and block, had the block bored, put in new bearings, pistons, rings, etc, and used a quality gasket set.





Of course they don't burn oil, or leak oil, when I finish.


Almost better than new.
Leaking oil is a gasket issue usually. Using or ';eating'; oil is an internal issue which requires a teardown and rebuild.
My 2000 car (118,000 miles) consumes essentially no oil; I've never had to add any between oil changes (more or less, every 3750 miles).

No comments:

Post a Comment