Wednesday, July 28, 2010

How much does it costs to fix a tripped oil lamp light on a 99 pontiac grandprix. is it worth fixing?

I recently bought a 99 pontiac grandprix for $3700. I took it to get looked at and found out that there's a leak in the exhaust and the oil lamp light is tripped. I was told I wouldn't pass inspection if those things aren't fixed. I want to know is the car worth it. it has 122,000 miles. The body is excellent. Should I return it and get something else or fix it. The warranty is for 30 days and the dealer should cover 50% of the cost of repairs. What should I do?How much does it costs to fix a tripped oil lamp light on a 99 pontiac grandprix. is it worth fixing?
off course manHow much does it costs to fix a tripped oil lamp light on a 99 pontiac grandprix. is it worth fixing?
if you like the car get it fixed if you argue enough with them you could probably get the whole job done for free

No comments:

Post a Comment