Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Survey : I just waded through oil and washed off, but I'm still black from the waist down - how do I fix this?

HAHAHA you are insane baby. Too funny!!!Survey : I just waded through oil and washed off, but I'm still black from the waist down - how do I fix this?
That's not funny. That happened to me on the santa monica beach like a couple weeks after the oil spill from Sadam/Iraq...seriously and birds were covered in oil too. So the civil? engineers are still figuring out a way to remove oil from saltwater and things like that, we had one talk to us in physics classSurvey : I just waded through oil and washed off, but I'm still black from the waist down - how do I fix this?
pour coca-cola on the spots that are still black... just hope the coke dont eat ur skin off with it lol.....
Rip open one of your feather pillows, then roll around in it. Wa la .. feather pants ... you'll probably start a new fad. :P
since oil and water repel...try using alcohol (rubbing alcohol)...and use a cotton (ball or cloth) to wipe it off...its a lot of work but it will remove the grease off.... :)
Babe...get out the ';fantastic'; cleaner....I hear it cleans those ';fantastic'; areas!!!
walk on your hands in the same oil. you know you always wanted to be black.
Now why do I find that strangely exciting .....?
don't fix it...the most important part is better now


;)
Why would you do that?
you are silly
I am free whenever you are, give me a time %26amp; a place and I will do the fixing ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment