Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Car leaks oil and my oil lite be on and the checks d engines is on how cam i fix myself cuz i just got lad off?

You can't even type properly, I doubt you can fix a car.Car leaks oil and my oil lite be on and the checks d engines is on how cam i fix myself cuz i just got lad off?
The oil leak probably will cost you. It will be cheaper to just check the oil often. buy the cheapest oil, since you will not be changing it any time soon. The check engine light is probably just an oxygen sensor. Probably not a big deal. Keep oil in it.Car leaks oil and my oil lite be on and the checks d engines is on how cam i fix myself cuz i just got lad off?
well first you have to find out where the leak is coming from. and you can go from there. the leak is the most important one. for now. maybe after you fix the leak the lights will go off.
look and see what leaking then go to autozone tell them what saw they tell you how fix hopfully cheap

No comments:

Post a Comment