Friday, July 30, 2010

How do i fix an overload of vegatable oil?

The recipe called for 1/3 cup of oil, and I put 1 cup and 1/3 of it because I thought I put the same amount of that as I do water, please help. Is there any way that I can fix it?How do i fix an overload of vegatable oil?
what was the recipe?


is the oil floating on the top you could try to remove some.





if it was for a cake double the rest of the ingredients except don't add any more oil and just add 1/3 cup water and just make 2 cakes instead of one.How do i fix an overload of vegatable oil?
well, that lemon supreme is garbage because baking it longer won't make the oil go away since it does not evaporate much. Sucks when that happens, I know. The first time my daughter baked anything, she mixed up the soda amount with the sugar amount. It ended up looking like a brown roof tile, with the same consistencey by the way, and tasted like nuclear waste. her sisters till tease her about it.


I doubt anyone will get sick but it won't taste good, an oily mess.
nope. you put a whole cup more than needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment