Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do I fix a small knocking noise coming from my engine bay after I realized I was very low on oil?

Did adding oil help? Hydraulic lifters will tap when your oil is low but will usually quiet down when you get the oil level right. Otherwise option a motor honey above. Sell carHow do I fix a small knocking noise coming from my engine bay after I realized I was very low on oil?
hehe the cheap way would be to throw some heavy weight oil in there, or some motor honey. silence that baby right up.How do I fix a small knocking noise coming from my engine bay after I realized I was very low on oil?
If it's still knocking after adding oil you have a bigger problem, either rebuild/replace the motor or trade it in/sell it and buy another.
bad news. motor honey. trade car in. dont sell it to private party.
  • how to apply
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment