Monday, August 23, 2010

Need help guiding me on fixing two head gaskets on my 1995 chevy lumina antifreeze in oil?

go to http://www.alldata.com for information, but my experience with that engine is that the intake manifold gasket is most probably you leak source.Need help guiding me on fixing two head gaskets on my 1995 chevy lumina antifreeze in oil?
I suggest that you go to the local parts store I go to auto zone


look for a book that has the year and the make of your car (haynes repair manual) they will have the answer to the questions if the answers aren't there then I would ask a local mechanic take your time and read carefully good luck if you need more help e-mail me at danea790@yahoo.com. i'll be glad to help if I can.Need help guiding me on fixing two head gaskets on my 1995 chevy lumina antifreeze in oil?
Are you sure its the head gaskets. That v6 engine is famous for the intake manifold gasket failing and dumping antifreeze into the oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment