Monday, August 23, 2010

Would getting oil changed, and alignment (headlights fixed also) result in CHECK ENG. LIGHT coming on? ?

I am almost 50-60 miles out of getting my car worked on. I had an alignment done, my oil changed, and I believe that they tried to wash off part of my engine to see where an oil leak was coming from. The shop is supposed to be checkign the oil leak this weekend, when they do my breaks.......


So 50-60 miles running, out of the shop, (Got it back late Sat. afternoon, and monday night the check engine light came on)....... What could this be? could anything the shop did, make that have come on? Or is there yet soemthing ELSE wrong with my car that should get fixed?Would getting oil changed, and alignment (headlights fixed also) result in CHECK ENG. LIGHT coming on? ?
Have them scan for codes before you do the other work. The sooner the better.Would getting oil changed, and alignment (headlights fixed also) result in CHECK ENG. LIGHT coming on? ?
first chech at the drain plug of the engine and see whether there is any lekage or not , secondly chech for the correct positioning of the engine oil filter and also check for the pressure of the oil inside the engine.


finally chech the compression inside the engine cylinder.
  • gold eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment