Saturday, August 21, 2010

Would you have your car fixed by a mechanic who dressed as a woman to do oil changes?

if a cross dresser ever touched my car i would have it scrapped and have to wash my hands in bleach. whats the world coming too !!!!!!!!!!!Would you have your car fixed by a mechanic who dressed as a woman to do oil changes?
You shouldn't judge people so quickly. If they couldn't get the job done right, they wouldn't be working there. I'm not sure if you're talking about a crossdresser or an actual woman, but you're being pregudice and it's not nice.Would you have your car fixed by a mechanic who dressed as a woman to do oil changes?
I don't judge a proffession by it's exterior. I could ask you, would you have your car repaired by a mechanic who has short brown hair and wears a nine carrot gold ring.


Gemini_DJ.
As long as the job was done right and at a fair price. I could careless what they wore. Can they do what you need done, that is what matters.
Is the mechanic a woman who dresses like a woman, or a man who dresses like a woman?
Sure id let him change my oil,but id think twice before i let him grease my nipples.
Yes.......Would you let a woman change your oil if dressed as a man??..I mean like short hair and a fake mustache
Give him a break! He only does it for oil changes. What does he wear when he changes the tyres?lol
As long as he knows how to polish my dip stick during the oil change, why not?


Ja.
who knows, it could be a very ugly woman that is good with cars.
it wouldnt matter to me, as long as they knew what they are doing.
why not? are their skills any less reputable for that?
sure as long as he does the job right i don't gaf





goodluck
  • how to apply
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment