Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I have oily skin. like, so oily that if i touch my face there is oil in my fingers. what can i do to fix this?

they have oil blotting papers that you can use to wipe away the excess oils. clean and clear and victoria's secret have themI have oily skin. like, so oily that if i touch my face there is oil in my fingers. what can i do to fix this?
I have fought this problem my whole life. It can't be fixed, it's in the genes pure %26amp; simple.


But, you can do a couple of things that will ';help';. Do NOT use moisturizers of any kind. On the other hand, do NOT use ANY strong cleansers or astringents. The more you strip the oils from the skin, the more oil the skin produces.


I really like the Aveeno positively ageless rejuvenating serum.


My skin is also VERY prone to breakouts that are worse when I use strong cleansers also. I do NOT wear liquid, cream or pancake foundations, blushes, etc...


When I do wear make up, it is Bare Minerals foundations %26amp; blush...But there are others out there in the stores that are suppose to be equally good %26amp; I'm sure less expensive. Physician's Formula makes one that is even talc free.


I take my makeup off with Clean %26amp; Clear Makeup Remover. It is gentle %26amp; it works even on waterproof %26amp; long wearing mascaras, etc. Then I use the Aveeno Serum....


In the shower, to keep breakouts to a minimum, I use a product called PanOxyl Bar. Then before putting on makeup, IF I do decide to wear makeup, I use the Aveeno Serum. I have noticed that I have less %26amp; less trouble with really oily skin now.


All the best with this...





P.S. I NEVER use products designed for ';oily'; skin. I have found that they strip the skin %26amp; make the problem worse... I use products for normal or even sensitive skin...I have oily skin. like, so oily that if i touch my face there is oil in my fingers. what can i do to fix this?
try using face wash that has oil free. so that your face wont be so oily. try steaming ur face so that all the sweat cancome out and that should help your face.
Ask a docter if u haven't
clean and clear has all sorts of cool products for your face. i especially like the oil- absorbing sheets. good luck!
Wash your face
cleanse ur face with a gud cleanser.


for details check
wash your face with a special cleanser for oily skin, and use a very light moisturizer also designed for oily skin

No comments:

Post a Comment