Saturday, August 21, 2010

If ';Big Oil'; spent over $250,000 fixing up your home would you encourage/coerce others to do their bidding

If they only dug a little deeper I'd bet you could find a lot more Reps and even a few Dems like him.If ';Big Oil'; spent over $250,000 fixing up your home would you encourage/coerce others to do their bidding
If they want to put $250,000 in this worthless trailer, I'll do whatever the h*ll they want.














';If I give you $250,000 could you handle telling others to do what we want them to do?';





';Sir, for $250,000 I could handle my grandfather's b*lls.';If ';Big Oil'; spent over $250,000 fixing up your home would you encourage/coerce others to do their bidding
No I would consider it an act of goodwill
yes. that's how the world works. you scratch my back and i'll scratch yours
  • how to apply
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment